Beyond the Connected Vehicle Conference
Sponsor: Advanced Mobility Project
Take a look into the future of the automotive and transportation industries on Friday, February 21, by joining the live, online Beyond the Connected Vehicle Conference from 9 a.m to 4:30 p.m. Listen to keynote speakers and interactive discussions on how we can make moving from point A to point B safer, cheaper, greener and, perhaps, driverless. UMTRI director Peter Sweatman and SMART managing director Susan Zielinski are among the scheduled speakers.
The conference is being produced by Next Energy and made available online by Detroit Public Television. To view the webcast on Friday, go to www.dptv.org/connected. This is the first event for the recently announced Advanced Mobility Project which is focused on the future of transportation.
Some of the conference topics include:
- The connected vehicle – what it is and how it’s changing everything
- How connectivity impacts our ability to get where we want, when we want
- How smart devices can add “day one” value
- Apps in vehicles vs. apps in smartphones
- How connected electric vehicles impact sustainability and quality of life
- Lessons from innovative mobility projects in deployment
- Where we go next: evaluating the timeline and factors for large volume consumer adoption
For more information go to www.advancedmobilityproject.org