Mauriat Miranda | Staff
Lead Application Programmer/Analyst
University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute, Room 225 2901 Baxter Rd. Ann Arbor, MI 48109
(734) 615-3294, fax (734) 647-3330
- BS, Computer Engineering, University of Michigan, 2001
Research Interests/Areas of Expertise/Responsibilities
Mauriat Miranda joined UMTRI in 2015 as a senior programmer for the Center for the Management of Information for Safe and Sustainable Transportation (CMISST). His current work involves design and development of web data query tools for visualization and analysis, as well as technical guidance for software and web related projects. Previous areas of expertise include software development for automotive real-time systems, medical devices and applications for engineering data simulations.
- Information Technology Committee at UMTRI, 2016 - present
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee at UMTRI, 2016 - present
- Lead Development of "Michigan Traffic Crash Facts" for the Michigan State Police Office of Highway Safety Planning.